The numbers are in, and Publishers Weekly and Nielsen BookScan named Ina Garten’s Cooking for Jeffrey the best-selling cookbook of 2016, with over 400,000 copies sold. A couple of our favorites also made the list, such as Chrissy Teigen’s Cravings (cowritten by Food Republic contributor Adeena Sussman) and Anthony Bourdain’s Appetites. This list tells us that a lot of people are buying spiralziers and pressure cookers, as well as air fryers.
Check out the complete list below.
- Cooking for Jeffrey by Ina Garten
- Cravings by Chrissy Teigen
- Thug Kitchen
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime by Ree Drummond
- Air Fry Everything by Meredith Laurence
- The Food Lab by J. Kenji López
- Skinnytaste Fast and Slow by Gina Homolka
- The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook by Laurel Randolph
- Appetites by Anthony Bourdain
- Inspiralized by Ali Maffucci
h/t Grub Street